We offer all the usual services you would expect from your local salon. From cutting and colouring, to styling and perming, our stylists take care of it all.
Please Note: that we can book up very fast, so making an appointment is advisable. We do however, try our very best to accommodate all of our clients. To arrange an appointment, simply call our salon today.
We only use at the very best and our products are available to buy. Our hairstylists can give you advice on how to achieve the salon look at home.
The Alfaparf range has a whole variety of products designed to keep those locks looking and feeling their very best. From shampoos and conditioners to styling products, we stock it all. Our team are more than happy to suggest a product for your hair type.
We know that you want to look your very best on your big day. We offer trials for those looking to get their hair done. This will let you see how your hair will actually look on the big day and make any changes you want.
How To Choose A Wedding Hairstyle
- Consider your wedding dress. If you have a wedding dress with a lot of detail on the back, you may want to have your hair up so that people can see it. Work around your wedding dress, chances are you've spent a lot of money on it.
- Consider the amount of detail on your wedding dress. If you have lots of intricate detail like beading and lace it is best to keep your hair simple, so as not to distract from it. Feel free to bring a photo of your wedding dress into our salon before you choose your hairstyle.
- Your wedding day is not the time to try a new hairstyle. Although you may like what you see in magazines, what actually suits you could be a different story. You also want your groom to actually recognize you on your big day! Go with something you feel totally comfortable with.
- Make sure you get a trial done in our salon before the big day. Often our clients find that they end up going for a completely different style once they try them out. To arrange for a trial, simply call our salon today.
- Think about any accessories you would have in your hair. If you plan on wearing a veil, think about how your hair style will work with this. Again, if you plan on wearing a veil, feel free to bring it into our salon during your trial, so we can see how it looks.
- Understand your hair. If you have hair that tends to frizz up, then a sleek straight hairdo may not be the best style to go with. Likewise, if you have dead straight hair, consider the fact that your hair might become a bit flatter towards the end of the day. We do suggest that when you're getting your trial done, that you come in earlier in the day. This will allow you to see how your hair holds up after a full day's activities.